As of June 22, 2017, CorHealth Ontario is an organization formed by the merger of the Cardiac Care Network of Ontario and the Ontario Stroke Network, with an expanded mandate spanning cardiac, stroke and vascular through the entire course of care including secondary prevention, rehabilitation and recovery.
One of CorHealth Ontario's key projects that CRNO supports and endorses is a Rehabilitation Call-to-Action that identifies the gaps and issues in rehabilitation care in CorHealth Ontario's three clinical domains; cardiac, vascular and stroke in Ontario.
- Analyze the current state of cardiac, vascular and stroke rehabilitation care in Ontario using available data and identify unique and common features across more than one area
- Identify the gaps and issues in rehabilitation care in each of the three areas
- Develop a series of priorities/recommendations to be submitted to the MOHLTC early 2018
How You Can Help
- CorHealth Ontario will be contacting your program for information to help develop recommendations and priorities
- Please complete the "details" page of your program by logging into the CRNO Directory using the program contact's username and password
- ! Highlight if you see TIA/Stroke/Vascular patients in your program and/or if you also deliver home-based/TeleRehab programming
CorHealth Ontario proudly advises the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care, Local Health Integration Networks, hospitals, and care providers to improve the quality, efficiency, accessibility and equity of cardiac, stroke and vascular services for patients across Ontario. For more information, visit corhealthontario.ca.